Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Apply for Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 for 5395 Apprentice Posts. Are you looking for a job in Yantra India Limited? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about Ordnance Factories Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
The Yantra India Limited has released a notification for Apprentice posts. So, eligible candidates may fill Yantra India Limited Notification 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Yantra India Recruitment 2023 Form.
Table of Contents
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Notification 2023 @yantraindia.co.in
Are you also waiting Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Yantra India has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of ordnance Factories Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Yantra India Limited (YIL)|
|Department||Indian Ordnance Factories|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||5395 Post|
|Salary||As per Apprentice|
|Apply Start Date||30/03/2023|
In the Yantra India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification that has been issued now, the YIL has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the Yantra India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 form without waiting for the last date.
|Start Date for Apply Online||01/03/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30/03/2023|
- UR / OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on Last Date
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Non-ITI||ITI||Total Post|
Ordnance Factories Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
For Non-ITI Category:
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category:
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of online application.
How to Apply Yantra India Limited Apprentice Form 2023
- Detailed Advertisement and other details shall be made available at official website of YIL i.e. http://www.yantraindia.co.in/ under ‘Career Menu’.
- Kindly note that the online portal for submission of applications by the candidates along with the detailed advertisement is likely to be opened around 4th week of January 2023 and all the prospective candidates are advised to keep visiting YIL official website to remain updated.
- Candidates who have already applied through the Government of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in are required to re-apply through the website of YIL i.e. http://www.yantraindia.co.in/.
- Candidates should take note that any addendum/corrigendum in respect of change in calendar of events, vacancies etc. will be uploaded / published through e-portal, http://www.yantraindia.co.in only and no separate notice through any other means will be issued in this regard.
Yantra India Apprentice Selection Process 2023
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category.
- The merit list for NON-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise on the basis of overall percentage of marks in Madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects or best of 5 subjects as per criteria of that 10th Board, as entered by the candidate in the online application form.
- Candidate shall submit original marksheet of Madhyamik Board (Class X std. or equivalent).
- For NON-ITI category, a factory-wise common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by each factory on Merit-cum choice basis after selection.
- In case of CGPA/GPA grading obtained by the candidate one has to enter marks (and not CGPA grading) by conversion as per one’s 10th standard board criteria (in case candidates incorrectly enters the CGPA grading beside clear instructions, it will be converted to percentage by standard multiplication factor of 9.5 uniformly irrespective of their board criteria.
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
YIL Apprentice Form Apply Dates is 27/02/2023 to 28/03/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Ordnance Factories Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 200/- for UR / OBC / EWS and Rs. 100/- for Others.
How many vacancies will be there in Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
There are 5395 Post for Apprentice Post in Yantra India.
When Yantra India Limited Apprentice Notification 2023 issue on Official Website.
Yantra India Apprentice Notification 2023 issue on 22/02/2023.
How to Apply for Ordnance Factories Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who have already applied through the Government of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in are required to re-apply through the website of YIL i.e. http://www.yantraindia.co.in/.