Table of Contents
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023
Apply online for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2023 for Civil Services IAS / IFS Post. Are you looking for civil services job through UPSC? If yes, then you must read this page. Because in this article we have provided you the details of UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023. UPSC has released a notification for IAS / IFS Post. So, eligible candidates may fill UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 Form.
The UPSC IAS Notification 2023 for 1000 Posts is Out. Therefore, the applicants who are seeking a job in UPSC, can apply application form @upsconline.nic.in
UPSC IAS Notification 2023 Pdf @upsconline.nic.in
Are you also waiting UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the UPSC has released the notification for the IAS / IFS Posts. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment Notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UPSC IAS Notification 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
ALSO READ: UPSC EPFO APFC Exam 2023: Latest News, Eligibility, Salary & Vacancies
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Services IAS / IFS|
|No. of Vacancy||1000 Post Approx|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||21/02/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Online : 01/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/02/2023
- UPSC IAS / IFS Exam Date : 28/05/2023
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Nil
- All Female Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : thorugh Online mode/ E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Given as Per Rules.
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Indian Administrative Service||1105|
|Indian Forest Service||150|
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
How to Fill UPSC IAS IFS Form 2023
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another / multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects.
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Phase 1: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase 2: Civil Services (Mains) Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Phase 3: Personal Interview (Personality Test)
Phase 1: UPSC Prelims Exam (400 Marks))
The Preliminary Examination is composed of two components:
|I||General Studies (GS)||200||2 hours|
- (i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of two hours duration.
- (ii) The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- (iii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- (iv) Questions that are not attempted will not attract any negative marks.
UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Exam
- The papers on Indian languages and English (Paper A and paper B) will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature
- Marks obtained by the candidates for the Paper I-VII only will be counted for merit ranking.
|Paper – I||Essay (can be written in the medium of the candidate’s choice)||250|
|Paper – II||General Studies – I (Indian Heritage & Culture, History & Geography of the World & Society)||250|
|Paper – III||General Studies – II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & International Relations)||250|
|Paper – IV||General Studies – III (Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Security & Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper – V||General Studies – IV (Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude)||250|
|Paper – VI||Optional Subject – Paper I||250|
|Paper – VII||Optional Subject – Paper II||250|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|PAY EXAM FEE||Click Here|
|RE PRINT FORM||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|FOR MORE INFO||Click Here|UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023 Notification
UPSC Civil Services Examination Jobs 2023:- UPSC Civil Services Examination Vacancy 2023 Other related information like apply online, age limit, application fee, educational eligibility, selection process, admit card, syllbus and other details can see the article below.
|Post Details||UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023|
|Post Name||IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Telegram||Join Now अपडटेड सबसे तेज|
|UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Post Details|
|Name of the Post : IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc|
|No. of Posts : 1105|
|Pay Scale : Check Notification|
|Age Limit : 21 – 32 Years|
|Qualification : UPSC IFoS Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry, or in Engineering|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/ PWD: Rs0/-|
|Payment Mode: Online|
|Starting Date to Apply – 01/02/2023|
|Closing Date to Apply – 21/02/2023|
|Correction in Application Form 22-28 Feb 2023|
|UPSC CSE 2023 Prelims Exam Date: 28.5.2023|
UPSC Civil Services Examination Recruitment 2023 Notification Full Details:
|IAS/ IPS/ IFS||1105|
Paper II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
|General Studies||200||200||2 Hours|
|CSAT (Qualifying)||200||200||2 Hours|
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
The time duration of each paper is 3 hours. The question papers will be subjective (Essay Type). For Language-I The candidates may choose one of the Indian Language from the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution (List is given below)
|Op. Subject Part 1||250|
|Op Subject Part 2||250|
- Interview/ Personality Test: 275 Marks
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification of UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Before Apply|
|Selection Process The selection process for the post of Scrutiny of Interview, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|How To Apply for UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023|
|▶ Click on the above provided direct link to apply online
▶ Proceed to log in. New users can proceed to registration by clicking on “New User? Register Now”.
▶ After successful registration, the candidates should first login.
▶ Navigate to the “careers” tab and click on the e-recruitment link.
▶ Your personal credentials like name, password, registration number, etc. will be asked.
▶ As per the specific format -candidates should upload the correct documents & signatures. (PDF, JPEG, etc.)
▶ Double-check all details and then click on “Submit”
▶ Candidates are advised to print hard copies of the same.
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Important FAQ
How many vacancies will be there in UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023?
There are 1000+ Post for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023.
When will UPSC Civil Services Notification 2023 out on its official website?
UPSC Civil Services Notification issue on 01/02/2023.
What is the Apply Date for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023?
Start Date for Apply: 01/02/2023 and Last Date for Apply Online: 21/02/2023
What is the Age Limit for UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age: 21 Years and Maximum Age: 32 Years