Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had Invited an Online Application Form For Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 2020. The candidates who had applied for the exam may check their admit card for SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination 2020.
UPDATE: The answer key for SSC CHSL Tier I has been released by Staff Selection Commission. The candidates who had appeared for the SSC CHSL examination may check their Answer Key from the link provided below.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020
Telegram Channel for real-time updates: Click Here
- Notification Released on: 06/11/2020
- Last date to apply: 26/12/2020
- Last day to pay exam fee: 28/12/2020
- Tier I Exam: 12-27 April 2021
- Tier I Left Over Exam: 04 Aug – 12 Aug 21
- Answer Key: Download now
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Ex-Serviceman: 0/-
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level LDC, DEO
||10+2 passed from any recognized board in India.
- 18-27 Years (As of 01/01/2021)
Age Relaxation as per rules
|HOW TO FILL THE FORM
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 for the Posts of LDC and DEO in Central Government and ministries. Candidates may apply online from 06/11/2020 to 26/12/2020.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Notification before applying for any post.
- Candidates must check and keep all the documents ready while filling up the online form namely- Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Candidates must scan the document related to the recruitment form and keep them handy while filling up the online form namely- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting the online form for final submission the candidates must check the preview of the details filled carefully.
- The final form submission is valid only after submissions of examination fees, kindly keep a note.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for future records.