Table of Contents
Reserve Bank Of India
Recruitment for the post of Security Guards – 2020
Details of Notification: RBI Security Guards
Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from eligible ex-servicemen candidates for 241 posts of RBI Security Guard in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test.
Update: The admit card for RBI Security Guards has been released. Check details now.
- Application Begin: 22/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online:12/02/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12/02/2021
- Admit Card Available: 09/03/2021
- Exam Date: March 2021
- Result: 25 Jun 21
- General / OBC / EWS : 50/-
- SC / ST:50/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details: Total No. of Posts = 241 Posts.
- Class 10 High School Exam in passed from any recognized board in India.
- The candidate should be an Ex-Serviceman.
- Details in the official notification. The link is given below.
Office/ State Wise Vacancy Details:
Useful Important Links:
|Download Marks||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Reserve Bank of India is providing an excellent opportunity to eligible Ex-Servicemen for the post of RBI Security Guard in their various offices across the nation. This would prove to be an excellent opportunity to Ex-Servicemen seeking government jobs, as this post has several merits over other competitive exams. Some of the merits are listed below:
- Less competition in RBI Security Guard because of the fact that Graduate Ex-Servicemen can’t apply to this post.
- Pay Protection in RBI Security Guard similar to other banks makes this a very lucrative offer.
- Only 1 stage of Examination.
- Very quick process of exam and appointment.
- No Negative Marking and No sectional cut-off.
Scheme of Examination: RBI Security Guard
|Sr. No.||Name of the subject (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||80 minutes|
Other Important Job Links:
|Bihar Assistant (Multipurpose) Online Form 2021||Click Here|
|DSSSB Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|UPPSC RO/ ARO Recruitment 2021||Click Here|