Table of Contents
JIPMER Recruitment 2023
Apply online for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER Recruitment 2023) for Group B & C 69 Posts. Are you looking for a job in JIPMER? If yes, then read this page. Because in this article we shall be providing you details about JIPMER Recruitment 2023. The JIPMER has released a notification for Group B & C posts. So, eligible candidates may fill JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply JIPMER Notification 2023 @jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Notification 2023 @jipmer.edu.in
Are you also waiting JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the JIPMER Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of JIPMER Vacancy 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Name||Group B & C Post|
|Advt. No||February 2023|
|No. of Vacancy||69 Post|
|Apply Start Date||22/02/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 22/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18/03/2023
- Admit Card Out: 23/03/2023
- Exam Date: 02/04/023
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1500/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 1200/-
- PWBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 18/03/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25-35 Years
- Check below Post wise Max Age
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Group B Post
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post||Max Age|
|112023||Dental Hygienist||1||35 Years|
|122023||Junior Translation Officer||1||30 Years|
|132023||Medical Social Worker||6||35 Years|
|142023||Speech Therapist||2||30 Years|
|152023||X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||4||30 Years|
Group C Post
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post||Max Age|
|162023||Anaesthesia Technician||8||30 Years|
|172023||Audiology Technician||1||25 Years|
|182023||Dental Mechanic||1||30 Years|
|192023||Junior Administrative Assistant||32||30 Years|
|202023||Ophthalmic Technician||1||30 Years|
|212023||Perfusion Assistant||1||30 Years|
|232023||Physiotherapy Technician||2||30 Years|
|242023||Stenographer Gr. II||3||27 Years|
|252023||URO Technician||1||30 Years|
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Degree in Science (Botany/ Zoology/ Life science) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Diploma of two years’ duration in Dental Hygiene from a recognized Institute or equivalent. The course must be approved by the Dental council of India.
- Two years’ experience as Dental Hygienist.
Junior Translation Officer
- Master’s degree in Hindi or English, with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. AND
- Experience: Recognized Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or vice-versa or two years‟ experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government Offices, including Government of India undertakings.
Medical Social Worker
- Master’s Degree in Social work with specialization in Medical Social work from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Two years’ experience in Social work.
- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Language sciences or B.Sc. Degree in Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology (BASLP) from a recognized University or its equivalent. AND
- Must be registered with Rehabilitation council of India (RCI).
- Two years working experience in a recognized Institute/ Hospital as Audiologist or Speech and language Pathologist (SLP).
X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)
- B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology.
- AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years’ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
- Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution/ Hospital. OR
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution/ Hospital.
- One year experience in handling Anaesthesia equipment’s.
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS). OR
- Diploma in Hearing Aid. OR
- Earmould Technology (DHA&ET) from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) recognized center or equivalent.
- 10 + 2 with science from recognized Board.
- Dental Mechanic course of two years’ duration from a recognized Dental Institution.
- The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India.
- Experience of two years as Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
Junior Administrative Assistant
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. AND
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer.
- 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Diploma in Optometry from a recognized Institution/ Hospital.
- One-year experience as Ophthalmic Technician in a recognized Institute/ Hospital.
- Degree in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology from a recognized Institution.
- One-year Experience in conducting perfusion in a Hospital/ Institute.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent.
- One-year experience as pharmacist. OR
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Two years’ experience as Pharmacist. AND
- Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent. OR
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (not less than 3 years) from a recognized Institution /Hospital.
- One year experience in Physiotherapy Department in a Hospital.
Stenographer Gr. II
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m and Transcription: 50 minutes (English) (On computer) & 65 minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
- Diploma in Radiography/Radiographic Science (2 Years course). AND
- Two years’ experience in operating ultrasound and C-arm image intensifier machines in a Hospital. OR
- Degree in Medical Radiation Technology. OR
- Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (3 Years course) AND One-year experience in operating ultrasound and C-arm image intensifier machines in a Hospital. OR
- Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (4 Years Course).
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023 Exam Cities
- Test centre of Computer Based Test (CBT): The test centre for computer Based Test (CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mangaluru (Mangalore), Tiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kochi, Kozikode, Kollam & Kannur or any other places as decided by the Director, JIPMER.
How to Apply for JIPMER Online Form 2023
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the JIPMER website between 22.02.2023 and 18/03/2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 18/03/2023.
JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 22/02/2023 to 18/03/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2023?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1500/- and for SC / ST: Rs. 1200/-
How many vacancies will be there in JIPMER Vacancy 2023?
There are 69 Post for Group B & C Post.
When will be JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Notification out?
JIPMER Notification 2023 for 69 Post release on 22/02/2023.
- UPSC EPFO Notification 2023: Latest News, Eligibility, Salary & Vacancies
- JNU Recruitment 2023
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment
- RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification 550 Post