Table of Contents
Apply Indian Navy Vacancy Post. Are looking for a job in Electronic Fitter & Fitter Armament and other posts? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you with details about the Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment Vacancy 2023. The Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled has released a notification for 248 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Vacancy at @joinindiannavy.gov.in
The Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Notification for 248 Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled can apply application form.
Are you also waiting Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Notification 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
|Post Name||Electronic Fitter & Fitter Armament and other posts|
|No. of Vacancy||248 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63200/- (Level-2)|
|Apply Last Date||06/03/2023|
In the Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the AAI Jr. Executive Recruitment form without waiting for the last date.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 07/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/03/2023
Age Limit as of Last Date
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
- SC / ST / ESM & Women: Nil
- All Other candidates: Rs. 205/-
- Payment Mode: Online
For Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Two years Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute under the Craftsmanship Training Scheme in any of the following trades:
- Electrician OR
- Electronic Mechanic OR
- Electroplater OR
- Fitter OR
- Instrument Mechanic OR
- Machinist OR
- Mechanic, Communication Equipment Maintenance.
For remaining posts
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade for the post. OR
- Mechanic or equivalent with two years of regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
HQWNC, NAD, Mumbai Vacancy Details
|Designated Trades||Machinist||Machinist/ Turner||5||1||–||2||–||8|
|Driver Crane Mobile||Crane Operator with Heavy Duty Vehicle License||2||1||–||1||–||4|
|Shipwright (Joiner)||Shipwright Wood/ Carpenter||2||–||–||–||–||2|
|Optional Trades||Fitter Armament||Fitter||17||6||2||10||3||38|
|Fitter General Mechanic (GW)||Fitter||16||5||3||9||3||36|
|Fitter Electronic (GW)||Electronics (Mechanic), Mechanic (Radio & TV)||5||1||–||5||1||12|
|Fitter Electrical (GW)||Electrician, Instrument Mechanic||5||1||–||5||1||12|
HQWNC, NAD, Karwar Vacancy Details
|Optional Trades||Electrical Fitter||Electrician||6||1||–||2||–||9|
|Electronic Fitter||Electronics (Mechanic), Mechanic (Radio & TV)||10||2||1||5||1||19|
|General Mechanic Fitter||Fitter||10||2||1||4||1||18|
|Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)||
HQWNC, NAD, Goa Vacancy Details
|Optional Trades||Electronic Fitter||Electronics (Mechanic), Mechanic (Radio & TV)||–||–||–||1||–||1|
HQENC, NAD, Visakhapatnam Vacancy Details
|Designated Trade||Driver Crane||Crane Operator with Heavy Duty Vehicle License||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|Optional Trades||Fitter Armament||Fitter||7||2||1||3||1||14|
|Torpedo Fitter||Electronic Mechanic, Radio Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, or equivalent||15||8||4||5||3||35|
|Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)||
HQENC, NAD, Rambilli Vacancy Details
|Optional Trades||Fitter Armament||Fitter||3||–||–||–||–||3|
|Torpedo Fitter||Electronic Mechanic, Radio Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic or equivalent||6||1||–||2||–||9|
|Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)||
HQENC and NAD Sunabeda Vacancy Details
|Designated Trade||Driver Crane||Crane Operator with Heavy Duty Vehicle License||–||1||–||–||–||1|
|Optional Trade||Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic)||
Screening of Applications
- Indian Navy will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of documents will be carried out at a subsequent stage.
Shortlisting of Applications
- All eligible candidates will normally be allowed to appear for selection purpose. Merely fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria does not automatically entitle a person /applicant to be called for the written examination. If the number of applications received is too large in proportion to the vacancies, the Appointing Authority reserves the right to shortlist the applications, as deemed appropriate, and only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for the written test.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- This section would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. It would include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc.
- The section will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s ability to deal with abstract ideas, symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
- This section would include questions on problems relating to the number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, Ratio and proportions, averages, interest, profit & loss, discount, time & distance, ratio & time, time & work, etc.
- In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English language, this section would include questions relating to its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, correct usage, etc
- This section would include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economics scene, general policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline
Awareness of relevant trade/field
- The test will include questions relating to trade/post, as per the essential qualification specified.
There are 248 Posts for Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023.
Minimum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 25 Years
You may also Like
- UP Scholarship Status 2022-23 | UP Scholarship Status
- PM Kisan Credit Card Loan | KCC Form 2023 Kisan Credit Card Loan Apply, KCC Application Form Status, Interest Rate @ Pmkisan.gov.in
- UPPSC OTR 2023 Kya Hai – जानिए पूरी जानकारी
- eDistrict UP | edistrict up gov in – संपूर्ण जानकारी
- PM KISAN Kya Hai- संपूर्ण जानकारी