Table of Contents
- 0.1 Post Name: Haryana Police Recruitment 2021. Apply online for 520 posts of Haryana Police Commando.
- 0.2 HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (HSSC)
- 1 HARYANA POLICE RECRUITMENT 2023 FOR CONSTABLE COMMANDO
- 2 WWW.SARKARINAUKARIINFO.COMSHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION
- 2.1 How much is the Haryana Police Commando Salary?
- 2.2 Haryana Police Commando Physical Information.
- 2.3 Haryana Police Commando Physical Test
- 2.3.1 Haryana Police Commando Physical Screening Test
- 2.3.2 Haryana Police Commando Physical Measurement Test
- 2.3.3 What is the age limit for Haryana Police Commando Vacancy 2021?
- 2.3.4 What is Haryana Police Commando Salary?
- 2.3.5 When will the application start for HSSC Haryana Police Commando Bharti 2021?
- 2.3.6 What is the last date to apply for Haryana Police Constable Commando Recruitment 2021?
Post Name: Haryana Police Recruitment 2021. Apply online for 520 posts of Haryana Police Commando.
About Post: HSSC has invited an online application for the post of Haryana Police Constable Commando. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online application for Haryana Police Constable Commando Recruitment 2021. Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying online for the post of Haryana Police Commando Recruitment.
HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (HSSC)
HARYANA POLICE RECRUITMENT 2023 FOR CONSTABLE COMMANDO
AGE LIMIT (As of 01-01-2021)
|Haryana Police Constable in Commando Wing Group C.||Gen||224||
|PHYSICAL||OTHERS||SC/ ST/ BC|
|Height||173 Cms||173 Cms|
|Chest||83-87 Cms||81-85 Cms|
|High Jump||137 Cms||137 Cms|
|Running||02 Km Run in 07Min 30 Sec||02 Km Run in 07Min 30 Sec|
|Extra Marks are awarded for high standards of physical measurement like Height, etc. Read official notification for details.|
The Selection Process of Haryana Police Commando 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)- 10 Marks
- Physical Screening Test (PST)- 30 Marks
- Written Exam (Knowledge Test)- 60 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
WRITTEN EXAM PATTERN
SUBJECT QUESTIONS MARKS Maths/ Reasoning/ GK/ Haryana GK/ English/ Hindi 100 60
SALARY/ PAY SCALE
Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
|Download Written Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download PST Male Result||Click Here|
|Download PET / PST Qualified List||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download PET / PST Schedule||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
How much is the Haryana Police Commando Salary?
Police constables’ pay range inside the Haryana Police department. Haryana Police department is in the range of INR 21,700 to INR 69,100, which is Level 3. This is according to the pay commission 7th. This information is as per the Right To Information section of the Haryana Police Official website – haryanapoliceonline.gov.in as per the data for 2016. The salary should have been grown in line with the DA part of the Salary which is reviewed every now and then.
Haryana Police Commando Physical Information.
The Haryana Police Department releases the details for the Haryana Police Commando Physical Test for 2021 via its website. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Department by their performance during the Haryana Police Commando Physical Test. Candidates must be physically well-balanced and healthy to ensure their position within the Department. Prior to applying for the job applicants must know the requirements minimum for Height for male applicants.
- It is the Haryana Police Commando Physical Test is further divided into the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) as well as the Physical Screening Test (PST).
- This Physical Screening Test will test the candidates ‘ physical qualifications.
- Disability-related candidates need not apply for this job.
Learn details about Haryana Police Commando Physical Test and the best way to prepare for the test.
Haryana Police Commando Physical Test
It is the Haryana Police Commando Physical Test is further divided into the Physical Screening Test (PST) as well as the Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Haryana Police Commando Physical Screening Test
Physical screening tests are a test to qualify, and applicants will not consider for the next stage unless they pass this test. To be eligible for PST applicants must prove their physical endurance and strength.
There are three tests in the PST. The three tests that follow each will earn ten marks, which is a total of 30 marks in the PST. The candidate must be able to pass all three necessary tests. Candidates who fail to pass one test will be barred from the remainder in the screening process. The following are the required tests, qualifications standards, and scores:
|Sr.No||Test Distance||Qualifying Standard||Marks|
|1||High Jump||More than 137cm (best of three opportunities)||10|
|2||Chin-ups||Minimum 8 (face higher than the horizontal bar in every count)||10|
|3||Race – 2Km||in less than seven minutes and thirty seconds (timing using RFID technology)||10|
Haryana Police Commando Physical Measurement Test
PMT is also a qualification in its nature, and applicants must be able to pass this part to be selected, too. Check out the PMT details below. To ensure no problems arise applicants should read the PMT guidelines.
|PMT- Height (Marking Scheme)|
|Above 178 cm||06|
|Above 181 cm||08|
|From 184 cm or more||10|
Candidates with heights of less than 175 centimeters are not considered.
- Chest 83 cm and an at least 4cm expansion.
- Candidates who have an average chest measurement of less than 83 centimeters are not assessed (Only candidates in the SC/ST or BC class candidates be granted 2 centimeters height increase and chest relaxation.) Candidates who fall in the EWS category cannot be granted such an exemption).
- Candidates who fail to satisfy the criteria for this Physical Measurement Test (PMT) will be eliminated from the screening process.
- Only candidates who have passed the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) will be taken into consideration for the next phase that will determine the final selection.
What is the age limit for Haryana Police Commando Vacancy 2021?
18-21 Years (As of 1.6.2021)
What is Haryana Police Commando Salary?
The pay scale of the Constable Commando in Haryana Police is Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix). The starting in-hand salary of Haryana Police Commando is approx. Rs. 35000/- per month.
When will the application start for HSSC Haryana Police Commando Bharti 2021?
14 June 2021
What is the last date to apply for Haryana Police Constable Commando Recruitment 2021?
29 June 2021