Table of Contents
Apply for Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 for 02/2023 Batch. Are you looking for a job in Indian Government? If yes, then read this page. In this article, we have shared with you details about Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023.
The Indian Coast Guard has released an official notification for recruitment to Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch. So, the eligible candidates may fill Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Form for the vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply online for the Coast Guard Navik GD DB Vacancy 2023 Form.
The Coast Guard Navik GD DB Notification 2023 for 255 Posts is Out. Therefore, the applicants who are seeking a job in Indian Coast Guard, may apply application form @cgept.cdac.in
Are you also waiting for Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Coast Guard has released the notification for the Navik DB & GD Posts. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
|Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch|
|No. of Vacancy||255 Post|
|Qualification||10th and 12th Pass|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||16/02/2023|
In the Coast Guard Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023 notification that has been issued now, the Coast Guard has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment form 2023 without waiting for the last date.
|Start Date for Apply Online||06/02/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||16/02/2023|
|Exam Date||End March 2023|
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug2005 (both dates inclusive)
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
|Category||Navik GD||Navik DB||No. of Post|
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Pay, Perks & Other Benefits
- Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- The basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/ place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
The selection of recruits is based on an all-India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV.
- I Stage: Written Exam
- II Stage: PFT and DV
- III Stage: Medical
- IV Stage: Original Document Verification
Stage I: Written Exam
- The question paper for section I, II, III, IV & V will be objective type with four options.
- There is no negative marking in the written examination test.
|Post Name||Written Test|
|Navik GD||Section I|
|Navik DB||Section I + II|
Section Wise: Written Exam
|Section I||60 Q.: 60 Marks in 45 Min.||Math – 20, Science – 10, English – 15, Reasoning – 10, GK – 5|
|Section II||50 Q.: 50 Marks in 30 Min.||Math – 25, Physics – 25|
Stage II: Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
- Height: 157 CMS Minimum
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Coast Guard website.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 16/02/2023.
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
Candidates can Apply Online from 06/02/2023 to 16/02/2023.
Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal https://cgept.cdac.in
10th Pass for Navik DB and 12th Pass for Navik GD.
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 300/- and for Others No Fee.
There are 255 Posts of Navik GD and DB in Join Indian Coast Guard.